Monday, November 19, 2012

Time for a little “I told you so”

The thing that still gets to me, even after all this time, even being the “inventor” of this product is that the damn thing just works.

Film study by qualified people DOES NOT LIE.

Chad Henne in yesterday’s loss to Houston.

16/33

354 yds

4 TDs

no interceptions

For those of you who don’t remember, Chad (in his fours games last year) scored right up there, with some pretty big names…

image

I’m sure Gabbert is a nice guy and he will make a successful backup somewhere in the NFL, but (as I’ve posted before) Chad Henne before injury last year was playing at a very, very high level.  I know that Gabbert is Gene Smith’s darling in Jacksonville, but at some point it becomes painfully apparent who SHOULD be starting for this team.  Unfortunately for this season I think it’s probably too late.

The teams that are successful make personnel calls on FACTS not gut feel or player “preference”.

No comments:

Post a Comment